Lead Clips & Tail Rubbers
The Korda Lead Clip is a purpose-designed safety clip designed to hold your lead in place on the cast.
Korda has designed these lead clips so that they allow the lead to eject with ease should it become snagged during a battle with a fish. Korda suggests using a size 8 swivel as it fits snugly inside the clip making it one of the safest possible lead systems.
- One of the safest lead systems available
- Holds your lead in place on the cast
- Allows the lead to eject should it become snagged
- Fitted with size 8 swivel
The Korda Tail Rubbers have a multitude of uses from concealing rig components to sliding over an inline lead. Originally designed to connect an inline lead to rig tubing. They are now very popular for use with lead clips as well as inline leads. A versatile tackle component to keep in your tackle box.
- Useful for connecting inline rig tubing and lead clips
- A versatile tackle component to keep in your tackle box
- 10 per packet
A vital part of our tackle boxes, well made, no cheap plastic or rubber like other brands.
- Well made
- Fits size 8 swivel perfectly
- Not really a negative but please wet lead clip before putting tail rubber on. This will help the lead come off if need be.