Enough to turn your stomach!

Be careful out there while making rigs, folks, as you could end up like Josh Hanks from Stoke-on-Trent, who has recently returned home from hospital after a rig-tying session went drastically wrong!

The 25-year-old was tying up rigs while out fishing when one false move with a Fox baiting needle saw it imbed itself into Josh’s stomach. A trip to surgery and five days in hospital later, Josh was finally allowed to return home.

As much as we had to laugh when we received the picture from Josh, we wish him a very speedy recovery and hope he’s back out on the bank very soon, when hopefully he’ll be a bit more careful!

What do you think? Leave us a comment below...

Leave a reply

Lake Finder
Shopping cart