Hungerford Lake Priory Farm is a carp lake based in South Nutfield, Surrey, United Kingdom. It has a stock of around carp and is 2 Acres in size. The biggest carp is over 15lb+
Fishing on Hungerford Lake can truly be described as awesome, especially in the summer months when a bite a cast is quite common.
Like most venues, the fishing slows down in the colder months but good catches are still a real possibility.
Carp are the dominant species in Hungerford and they range from 1lb upwards to 20lb.
- heavily stocked with carp to 20lb
- 2 acres, 4 – 8 ft deep
- weights in Priory Farm club matches often exceed 200lbs
- purpose built platforms and plenty of space between pegs
- island and plenty of marginal growth including reeds and lilies
- perfect habitat for wildlife and birds
- suitable to stalking, margin fishing, waggler, pole or feeder fishing
- ideal short session and match lake
- close to facilities and toilets